I have 3 other goals this year:
- Set up a home business, where I can make money outside of my day job.
- Get breast reduction surgery
- Get my license, and purchase my first car. (A jeep, if I have my way and $$)
Today's post is part of my writing project. Even if it's just a blog post I want to have written something every day. (There will of course be days where I can't get it done, but everyone has those. I don't need to spend 2 hours a night on tumblr when I can be writing instead! [Don't worry, I'll still spend 2h on Tumblr, mwahahah])
I wanted to make a top 10 list of books I read this year. I usually don't do a top 10, but I read enough books I think I could make a quick and dirty list for y'all.
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods, Gavin Extence
- Wives and Daughters, Elizabeth Gaskell
- Below Mercury, Mark Anson
- All That I Am, Anna Funder
- The Prisoner of Heaven, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir, Jenny Lawson
- Written on the Body, Jeannette Winterson
- Started Early, Took My Dog, Kate Atkinson
- Farthing, Jo Walton
- Heading Out to Wonderful, Robert Goolrick
Any of these are great books, and you should read them! Haha.