Sunday, March 15, 2009

End of a show...

I saw the four most saddest words in the English language today: Battlestar Galactica Series Finale.

Four years of my life are coming to an end with this show. Not sure I can really explain how important this show is to me, other than to say that I don't really know what will come along and replace it*. Granted, I said the same thing about DS9, but it took five years for BSG to come along.

So sometime in 2014 you'll find me with a new show.


I still love Lost, and I always will, but it doesn't capture my heart like BSG did.

I got the charger to work a bit today, so I'm happy with that. Tomorrow I work with my Katie, so that will be fabulous. And hopefully the new charger will come ASAP.

Current Music: Alanis Morissette - Uninvited

No comments: