Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things I deem cool and not cool.

LIST TIME!

1) NCIS! Guys! I love this show! You: WE know, Ehjay, tell us something new?
Ok, so I'm finally up to the part where Gibbs up and quits cause the guvmint let the terrorists win. That's the end of s3. I just have to catch a few more random episodes of S3 and I'll be ready to move onto 4. I'm seriously stoked.

Since I don't know anything about the end of Season Six, other than Ziva's in trouble, and Tony has to rescue her, None of this NCIS spoiler post makes any sense to me.

This post here has a bit about NCIS:LA but keep in mind that there are spoilers for other shows in here, especially House. Do a CTRL+F for NCIS.
Soon I will be able to finish NCIS, and when I do, the next show for me to do is The Wire. Enough people have raved about this show that I decided I desperately need to see it.

2) This article is kinda nifty in a ghost ship kind of way:
Basically this Russian ship hauling timber left Finland bound for Algeria. It stopped in Lithuania for repairs and then disappeared. Hijacking is unlikely because of where it was, but no one can find it. It hasn't sunk cause there's no oil or lumber on the ocean floor anywhere. SPOOKY.

3) WTF IS THIS SHIT WHO SAID BRIAN SINGER COULD BE LET ANYWHERE NEAR BATTLESTAR. I HEARD WHAT HE DID TO SUPERMAN

ALSO A REBOOT OF A REBOOT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE REBOOT STARS EDWARD JAMES OLMOS WHO WOULD KICK YOUR ASS. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Tomorrow is a day off for me, and there is a 40% off any paperback coupon at Borders. What should I get? ;)

Also finally, HAPPY LEFTHANDER DAY

No comments: