Thursday, September 10, 2009

important things

I use my cell phone as my alarm clock. For some reason I use my cell phone ringtone as the alarm sound. So I set the alarm for 0730 this morning and I heard it go off. So I opened the phone and I was just about to push the snooze button when I hear someone go, "Hello? Helloooooooooo." The phone was ringing!

AT OH SEVEN THIRTY. WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY. And she's all asking me questions and giving me advice on finding a new roommate (the caller was my landlady). I can't process stuff at that early o'clock.


Also I had something very hideous to show you that I got in @ work but I can't find it on the website other than on the main page, which I am currently uploading to photobucket.



This is just...too much. And it's not even real fur, it's faux fur. I ...there are no words to describe how much I want to light it on fire.

Anyway, so can feel better, I'm finished with NCIS completely until the season premiere on 18 September ;)

Right now I'm subsisting on internet stolen from an unlocked wireless connection. Like I told my dad, "if you're not gonna lock it, I'm gonna use it."

No comments: