Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is a NCIS post.

Ok, so I am watching the episodes on USA and they're random eps, not straight through like I had planned to do. So I watched the episode where Paula Cassidy gets blown up by a suicide bomber and that was highly sad. This leads me to three questions, because all of y'all love NCIS like I do and know the answers. (I'm looking at you.

1) When did Cassidy get transferred out of Gitmo? Did she and Tony ever hook up?

2) Does Ziva get mad a lot when people mispronounce her last name?

3) Tony's girlfriend -- did she come up before? Or was she someone Ton talked about but never showed because he flirted a lot with Ziva and Cassidy?

4) I'm guessing something bad happens to both Lauren Holly's director character and the chick Gibbs was going to the batting cages with. But this one I don't know and I don't want to know.

Also, USA: STOP PLAYING EPISODES I HAVE ALREADY SEEN
Also also I really need a NCIS icon but the communities are filled with shippers and I just DNW.

No comments: