Thursday, April 08, 2010

I'd cut off my feet to spite my face but that might hurt.

1) My feet hurt. See, I can't wear open toed shoes to work anymore, it violates our dress code. It sucks. So I bought a pair of cheap flat ballerina type shoes to wear and they hurt my feet. So that's a no go. Back to socks and shoes until I can find a better solution. Kim suggested Crocs and as ugly as they are I've heard they are ridiculously comfortable. So let us hope.

2) Big Mike got saved on AI. I don't think I would have used it on him, because what happens if Siobhan or Lee ends up as part of the double elimination next week? Ahh well, at least there is a save rule. There wasn't one when I watched seasons 2-7.

4) My Time Warner DVR is a piece of shit and I hate it. Ever since they "upgraded" it, it hasn't worked right. It freezes, it deleted ALL my scheduled recordings and I only noticed with three minutes to go before American Idol started (I always, always, always watch on tape delay) that it and Lost weren't recording. Then tonight I had planned to come home, make dinner, and eat dinner while watching Lost. And yet, the DVR didn't record it.
So I checked my scheduled recordings, and Lost is set to record next week, but no trace of this week's Desmond-centric episode. So I had to go and download it. YAY. PS: Desmond, I love you.

5) OH GOD I HAVE PARTY IN THE USA STUCK IN MY HEAD OH GOD OH GOD GET IT OUT

No comments: