Sunday, February 15, 2009

meanwhile, we're all damned....

So my wrist keeps hurting. I thought it was sprained since it isn't going away but one of the girls at work, who is in a physical therapy program and actually just did the unit on muscles/tendons/ligaments took a look at it. She diagnosed a strained tendon, and that I should try not to use it too much. Since it's my left hand that's easier said than done. I also need to buy an ace bandage to put on it but I don't have any money right now (there's money in the bank but I can't get to it) to get one.

So that's the status of my arm. I'm slightly annoyed. I hate asking people to do things for me, because I feel useless and I can carry a lot of shit. But I can't call off either, cause well, I need the hours. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway, I have tea and that's really all anyone needs. I'm redownloading Enterprise cause I can't type much til this heals, and I need something to watch.

Current Music: The Trews - Black Halo (check this band out if you haven't!)

No comments: