Saturday, May 22, 2010

Music, or a distraction from packing.

Kayla left me today, and took all her stuff. I am going to move tomorrow night, so if any one of you motherfuckers spoils me even a little bit about the Lost finale I swear we will no longer be friends. I am 100% serious.

Anyway, I have just a smidge more packing to do so I am doing a meme to kill a bit more time before I force myself to finish it. (FINISH IT!)

Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - A song that makes you happy
Day 03 - A song that makes you sad
Day 04 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 05 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 07 - A song that you can dance to
Day 08 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 09 - A song from your favorite band
Day 10 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 11 - A song that describes you
Day 12 - A song from your favorite album
Day 13 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 14 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 15 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 16 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 17 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh

It's hard for me to choose, but I can listen to these two songs over and over again and never get sick of them. I'm not going to choose between them.



(Neil Finn - Try Whistling This)



(Laura Pausini - Primavera in Anticipo con James Blunt)

I plan to upload all of these songs from this meme into a mix for you all at the end.

No comments: