Friday, June 11, 2010

nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

So I was watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on BBCA, because I'm a nerd, and it was "Ensign Ro." That reminded me how much I really really really miss DS9 and how much I love Michelle Forbes (who later appeared on both of my 2000s favourite TV shows). I gotta figure though the only reason that BBCA shows it is because Patrick Stewart stars in it. Not that I'm complaining. While some of the plots and hairstyles don't hold up, a lot of it reminds me why it was my favourite show while growing up. (NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD)

I don't have any funky dreams to tell you about today, so we'll just launch into the meme.

Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - A song that makes you happy
Day 03 - A song that makes you sad
Day 04 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 05 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 07 - A song that you can dance to
Day 08 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 09 - A song from your favorite band
Day 10 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 11 - A song that describes you
Day 12 - A song from your favorite album
Day 13 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 14 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 15 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 16 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 17 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 19 - Your least favorite song
Day 20 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 21 - A song from a band you hate
Day 22 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 23 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 24 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 25 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year

This one cements my nerd status. That and my pseudocanuck status. I thought about choosing Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie's "War of 1812," but then I get pedantic and complain about how inaccurate it really is ;)



[Facebook Readers: Arrogant Worms - Canada's Really Big (live)]

1 comment:

Kevin Marshall said...

I am all about TNG. Still one of my favorite shows ever.