Monday, June 21, 2010

unholiest of unholies! i will never feel clean again.

Ok so I have the unholiest mashup of mashups in my head running right now. File it under occupational hazards: a song from High School Musical 3 and Justin Bieber. SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY.

I worked today without the ace bandage on my ankle and it's doing a lot better. What is weird though is that my calf muscle is mad at me. It keeps hurting if I move a certain way and it wasn't doing that at all before. Is it possibly injured as well? IDK.

Also, I want adult clothing stores to carry the gorgeous stuff we got in for the kids today. Because it is pretty. Also also we have a binder for 7.50 that is ridiculously cute so I am getting it for my own use for my books.


Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - A song that makes you happy
Day 03 - A song that makes you sad
Day 04 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 05 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 07 - A song that you can dance to
Day 08 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 09 - A song from your favorite band
Day 10 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 11 - A song that describes you
Day 12 - A song from your favorite album
Day 13 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 14 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 15 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 16 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 17 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 18 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 19 - Your least favorite song
Day 20 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 21 - A song from a band you hate
Day 22 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 23 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 24 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 25 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year

Well, I always used to wish that I could hear Laura Pausini on my radio, but with the new cds we got in we finally have one of her English songs on there. HURRAY! So uh, if I could have a song on the radio -- I think I'd like to hear this duet again:



This is Crystal Bowersox & Lee DeWyze, the second and first place contestants on this season of American Idol doing the duet from the film "Once" by Glen Hansard and Margeta Irklova(sp). The bright shining moment of the dismal pathetic excuse for a season that was season 9.

No comments: