Thursday, January 21, 2010

Movies!

On livejournal they have a "Writer's Block" question every day.
What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Did you sit through it or walk out? What made it so dreadful?

LOL, I actually saw Gigli. I worked as an usher/counter for the free movies we had on campus and this was one of the ones we showed for some inexplicable reason. And since I was getting paid I said, ok, I'll watch it. I almost didn't but Tim talked me into it. I should have realized he had faulty logic when he said, "you know, this movie and Glitter weren't that bad!"

Whoops.

Excepting the scene where Christopher Walken blows some guys brains out into a fishtank this movie was excruciatingly long and had no point. "I WANNA SEE THE BAYWATCH!" It was two hours plus of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez looking at each other with something short of disdain. As we got the main plot wrapped up the subplot kept going, and I swear in some dimension I am still watching the movie.

It's easy to say what the worst movie you've ever seen is. Tell me what the best film you've ever seen was.

No comments: