Friday, January 01, 2010

I suspect a conspiracy's afoot! (It's not mein feet, I just washed them!)

I was in the middle of a book I wasn't entirely thrilled with, but it had a hook that I wanted to see through to the end. Well, more to see whether the book actually had a point to it or not.

I started it last week, I think the 27th, and now I can't find the damned thing. I think it might be in Genevieve's car, cause she gave me a ride home one night, and I couldn't find it after that. It's just weird, because I'm better with books than most of my other possessions.

I moved onto another book, because life is short like that, and so is the next book I'm reading. My goal this year is to actually keep track of how many books I've read this year. So the next batch of reviews won't be numbered except for the book that I did read this year -- the one I started today to replace the one that disappeared.

Another thing I'm going to do is to list all my books somewhere, either here or on blogspot or both to show off keep track of all the books I have, and possibly share with you guys if you're interested in any titles.

Now I'm going to bed, working on edits of my novel, and going to see Wicked tomorrow. That's correct, sir.

PS: I do not understand why I actually enjoy the Lady Gaga/Journey Mashup. I may need professional help.

No comments: